Born 1985, Brooklyn, NY. Lives and works in Brooklyn, NY.
Maryland Institute College of Art, Baltimore, MD.
- BFA, General Fine Arts
- Veils, Castor Gallery, New York, NY.
- Voids & Invocations, The Lodge Gallery, New York, NY.
- Everything All Night, Jeff Bailey Gallery, New York, NY.
- False Idles, Magic Pictures Gallery, Philadelphia, PA.
SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS
- Alive with Pleasure!, Asya Geisberg Gallery, New York, NY
- Season of the Witch, Kurt Seligmann Art Center at the Citizens Foundation, Sugar Loaf, NY
- Four Steps to Self Help:Color Therapy, Small Editions, Brooklyn, NY
- The River, Hionas Gallery, New York, NY
- Sisters of the Moon, The Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft, Louisville, KY
- Fashioning Art, The Surrey Hotel, New York, NY
- Bedazzled, Lehman College Art Gallery, Bronx, NY
- Soft Symmetry, Phoebe Gallery, Baltimore, MD
- Geo Necro, Ada Gallery, Richmond, VA
- Common Threads, Danese/Corey Gallery, New York, NY
- Lesser Deities of Summer, Underdronk Gallery, Brooklyn, NY.
- Not A Painting, The Hole, New York, NY.
- WomanHouse, Eric Firestone Gallery, East Hampton, NY.
- Ornamenting Crime, Galerie Zürcher, New York, NY.
- The Musical Box, Jeff Bailey Gallery, Hudson, NY.
- Jewels, Norte Maar in collaboration with Schema Projects, Brooklyn, NY.
- Witches, Improvised Showboat/Underdonk Gallery, Brooklyn, NY.
- Inaugural Show, Regina Rex/Harbor Gallery, New York, NY.
- Storage Wars, Eric Firestone Gallery, East Hampton, NY.
- Let's Go Let Go, 33 Orchard Gallery, New York, NY.
- Dazed and Confused, Eric Firestone Gallery, East Hampton, NY.
- Shrink It Pink It, Cathouse FUNeral Gallery, Brooklyn, NY.
- TGFS, Lodge Gallery, New York NY.
- Tell Them I Hate Them, Greenpoint Terminal Gallery, Brooklyn NY.
- Diamonds, Diamonds, Gallery Diet, Miami, FL.
- You're Face is a Landscape, Field Projects, New York, NY.
- In Between the Sheets, Harlem Workspace, New York, NY.
- It’s Hot Inside, Jeff Bailey Gallery, New York, NY.
- Visitations, Magic Pictures Gallery, Philadelphia, PA.
- Your Third Eye is a Dictator, Gowanus Studio Space, Brooklyn, NY.
- Fragments, Parlor, New York, NY.
- Two Degrees of Separation, Gallery Satori, New York, NY.
- Life Goes On, Parlor, Brooklyn, NY.
- The Mashup Show Art Will Eat Itself, Noma Gallery, San Francisco, CA.
- Antagonism, Hacks, and Hoaxes, Maryland Art Place, Baltimore MD.
- Upfront, Feature Inc., New York, NY
- Small Paintings, Cake Shop, New York, NY
- SEDUCERS: Greenpoint Terminal Gallery, Brooklyn, NY
- Marie Walsh Sharpe Space Program Grant
- Artist in Residence, The Wassaic Project, Wassaic NY.
- Art in Embassies, Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Brown, Indya, New York Magazine, The Cut , "If You Can't Buy the Art, Buy the Clutch Instead", May 11
Laster, Paul, The Observer, "Weekend Edition: 11 Things to Do in New York's Art World Before August 18", August 13
Farley, Michael Anthony, Art Fag City, "This Week's Must See: Waacking, Eating, Tweeting, Painting", August 10
Smith, Nancy, Art Lovers NY, "FlashbackL Evie Falci", July 24 2015
Jordan, Eliza, White Wall Magazine, "Evie Falci: Goddess Consciousness, Magic, and Rhinestones", June 26
Brito, Maria, Out There NYC, "Evie Falci's Bling and Mysticism", October 13
Mateo, Ashley, Refinery 29, "Beauty Nation", June 24
Jurek, Irena, NY Arts Magazine, "The Neccesary Magician: Irena Jurek Talks Work with Evie Falci", Novmeber
Marucci, Emily, Seen Heard Known, "Evie Falci: Fashion on Fabric", December 12
Tanenbaum, Emily, Interview Magazine, "The Beadazzling Evie Falci", November 21
Weiss, Emily, Into The Gloss, "Top Shelf: Evie Falci: Artist", October 9
Jurek, Irena, Best of All Worlds, "Evie Falci, Studio Visit", August 18